Intergovernmental Research and Policy Journal
Dedicated to publishing research affecting intergovernmental policies and institutions.
The Intergovernmental Research and Policy Journal (IRPJ) is a unique interdisciplinary peer-reviewed and open access Journal. It operates under the authority of the only global and treaty-based intergovernmental university in the world (EUCLID), with other intergovernmental organizations in mind. Currently, there are more than 17,000 universities globally, but less than 15 are multilateral institutions, EUCLID, as IRPJ’s sponsor, is the only global and multi-disciplinary UN-registered treaty-based institution.
IRPJ authors can be assured that their research will be widely visible on account of the trusted Internet visibility of its “.int” domain which virtually guarantees first page results on matching keywords (.int domains are only assigned by IANA to vetted treaty-based organizations and are recognized as trusted authorities by search engines). In addition to its “.int” domain, IRPJ is published under an approved ISSN for intergovernmental organizations (“international publisher”) status (also used by United Nations, World Bank, European Space Agency, etc.).
- United Nations Treaty reference on your published article (PDF).
- “Efficiency” driven and “author-focused” workflow
- Operates the very novel author-centric metric of “Journal Efficiency Factor”
- Minimal processing fee with the possibility of waiver
- Dedicated editors to work with graduate and doctoral students
- Continuous publication i.e., publication of articles immediately upon acceptance
- The expected time frame from submission to publication is up to 40 calendar days
- Broad thematic categories
- Every published article will receive a DOI from Crossref and is archived by CLOCKSS.